A solution for converting from Air to Coil Spring Suspension!
The Electronic Air Suspension System found on many Range Rovers can present expensive, recurring maintenance problems.
A conversion kit for Range Rover P38 4.0/4.6 vehicles to coils springs provides a better, maintenance-free ride that will save on expensive repair bills.
Many of the kits have successfully been supplied to the Middle East where high temperatures have caused countless problems with the EAS system.
This kit has proved a cost effective solution to a frequently reoccurring problem.
The kit includes:
- Coil Springs.
- Aluminium coil spring platform mounts.
- Four spring retaining plates and fittings.
- Two front & two rear spring isolators.
- EAS Override. This totally overrides the EAS (electronic air suspension) on board computer.
- The EAS override eliminates all false error and dashboard warning messages.
- Full step by step installation instructions.
- Easliy fitted by the competent DIY'er.
We stock several combinations of coil springs for the Range Rover P38.
We can tailor the kit to suit your requirements.
One set doesn't certainly suit all requirements.
Take a moment to get the right set for your needs!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.